Thursday, September 6, 2012

H for Happy

Alhamdulillah, It's been almost one year I keep blogging. Some people said I show off too much especially about my daily life. Nah, that's actually my main reason. I made blog and kept writing till now to document what was happening and running through my life as the time's never coming back.



At first I made this blog is just for saving my files, pictures, even my thoughts. I don't think I'll be consistent in blogging but Alhamdulillah I did. So proud, grateful, and happy that I can post many things (some are random) in the middle of my hustle-bustle activities everyday!

Aaaand, In this post I just want to share my happiness about being consistent in blogging by having giveaway. I'll inform you in the next post about how to join the giveaway quiz. So please keep an eye :)

Salam,
Lisan Kyrana

No comments:

Post a Comment