Monday, April 2, 2012

Dear Allah

Give me strength :')

It's been a long time I don't post anything on my blog. Even only say hi! or give a smile. My living path is getting hectic everyday so I'm super busy to do anything related to my job. After home, all I want to do is taking rest. No other. 
Since a week ago, I've taken bed rest. I realized that I do unhealthy life style such as get up not in the early morning. I often wake up to perform Shubuh prayer after that gonna back to the bed. My meal time's also not well-organized. I have breakfast at 10, lunch at 2-3 PM, and dinner at 10. The worse is I very seldom to do exercises -.-

Wanna do a healthier life style, really! But it's not an easy thing to do. All I want now is well soon. For you my friends, keep your health good because the first wealth is health :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment