Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Wishes

My age's just turn 19 today, happy! :)

First of all, I'd like to be grateful of what I got till I have been who I am today, especially a chance to be a journalist. This two-years actually the most exhausting year in my life but it's very super meaningful. Reporting, socializing, making relationship with many people really help me better understand my self as a little girl gonna be a big girl. How to speak, how to take action, how to control emotion by observing another people culture. The most crucial thing is I unconsciously learn communication skill almost everyday. Many people I met, many knowledge, many information I got. Alhamdulillah..

Anyway, as a girl with a thousand dreams, I have wishes in this historical day. I wanna run my own business this year and wanna go for a small hajj pilgrimage (Umroh). Actually I have more dream lists but right now I can't spell it one by one. Too many! All I have to do is making them all come true at the right and specified time. Insyaallah..

A gift from Mecca, thank you Mrs Hj Neni :)
Happy is not only when my dreams are granted but also when I'm heading there, to make it all come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment