Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tired but Sweet

Hi guys, still remember in the last-last-last post that I really want to meet Minister Dahlan Iskan? My dream really came true last night! Super happyyyyyyy!

The minister for state owned enterprises visited Tasikmalaya, attending 'Nonton Wayang Bareng Dahlan Iskan' held by Radar Tasikmalaya. After moving around town, he dropped by my office in the evening and had photo session with almost all people. Not Mr. Dahlan Iskan if he doesn't act extraordinarily. What he is doing always attracts attention and applause from most people. I see him as a public figure who can feel our heart beats as citizens.

So was what happening last night. We all over prepared to welcome his arrival, every foods and dessert were deserved, top manager of some companies also got ready to welcome him. But after arriving, he's just giving plate for all people who'd eat :D

He is always being direct and spontaneous. He knows problems and he solves them right away. He is not just about the theory, or about making commands from his desk, but he is down to earth and I love it. He thinks about complicated problems but he simplifies the solution.


I'm so sorry for the mess and tired face. Actually so tired after working, I have to join preparing his arrival. But it ended very sweet and was documented through picture above =)

No comments:

Post a Comment