Friday, July 20, 2012

Munggahan

Assalamu'alaikum..
Time seems to be going extremely fast right?  Finally tomorrow will be the first day of Ramadan Month, my most awaited month of the year. Alhamdulillah, I'm so grateful and thankful for being alive every morning and feeling happy everyday until now. 

Before entering Ramadan, there must be a tradition to welcome this month of mercy and forgiveness called Munggahan. I think it's Sundanese culture which probably exist for a long time ago. As always busy and almost never have me-time to go out of town or somewhere else, I spent Munggahan with Teh Lisna at Mayasari Plaza :P

Well I know munggahan is not required at all. But it's no matter if we welcome Ramadan by having culinary trip at the food court, as long as it's not overeating =D

Teh Lisna and Me
Again, I’m very very very grateful that there are sooooo much beauty and joy to be had in living life. I hope I'll never stopped saying Alhamdulillah.
Welcome Ramadan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment