Saturday, March 9, 2013

Silence

I don't understand why certain people love to say anything they want to without thinking whether it makes another hurt or not. In the era of information technology today, that manner is usually used in writing own statement or commenting another statements on social networks. Comment which makes another feel like underestimated or unappreciated. 

Me myself ever trapped in that situation when some say/comment unpleasant words directly or through social networks. They thought that was only joking or kidding but it however sounded false in my ears. Some words are better CUT! and not properly to convey. From that phenomenon I just can learn that why don't we think before speaking and feel before thinking, because the wounded that was made by unpleasant words needs a long recovery. So I think it's better to be silent than talking unimportant things.


No comments:

Post a Comment