Sunday, June 2, 2013

Camera: Done!

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah! 
After saving money for few months, I finally bought this camera I want the most. The story of buying this camera is quite long as I can't get it by saying simsalabim. My parent almost never spoil me to get everything I want easily. They said if I want it, then I should work for it. and now done! I've bought this 'treasure' I want need. 

Before having this, I had a pocket digital camera for working as a reporter. Sometimes I used it for photoshooting my products. My last camera is actually still OK indeed but the quality is getting down. That's why I think I need the new one (need, everyone, not want). At first I have a trouble about the finance, I don't have enough money to buy this *sigh*. Then I made a priority scale, corrected my financial management, which should I buy first, second, third. I do save more money and less shopping anything unimportant thing(s).

Sooooo, after being frugal for so loooong, let me introduce my new baby camera named Miss. Canon. Frankly speaking, I prefer in front of the camera rather than behind it. hehehe ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment