Friday, September 5, 2014

Pinky Sweet Cake Named Erdbeer Sahne Torte

Halo Leute! Wie Gehts? Ich hoffe Sie alle sind gut. I wanna share something that actually it should be a secret until it happen. But I'd just like to share about the process. Lately I've been so busy doing everything. Yes! This something! A dream!
Having a dream means we're ready to risk everything, doing everything and nobody knows, but us. Inshaa Allah next year I will have a program and I will hit Deutschland for the very first time :D Hope it runs smooooooth, aameen!

I've taken some steps to make it happen. One of them is going to the course. My goal is having Goethe-Zertifikat A1 in the near future. I do realize that the dream takes quite many risks. I have to invest money and time to run the program. But for me it doesn't matter at all. Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.

By the way, Today I had a meal time in Berliner Brotfabrik and Konditorei on Mayor Utarya st. The food is about German breads, cakes, and dishes. Very recommended for those who want to feel the whole german atmoshphere as you can stare view of some city in Deutschland from the wallpaper hanging on every front. It makes me can't wait to hit Deutschland, for real! Let's pray each other :)

Erdbeer Sahne Torte Rp. 13.000
Koblenz wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment