Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Sweetness Called Friendship

Halo everyone! I thank God for being alive in 2015 and happy new year for you all. It is definitely my very first posting of this new year and I have lots of happiness to share. As a freelance writer, I'm now having more time to spend with family and friends. I've been separated from the chain called being an employee. 

Not being an employee doesn't mean I absolved of responsibility. No. I quit from my recent job because I need to learn more about what responsibility is and in fact I face that life is about responsibility. It's a must for me to be responsible at least to myself and my time. I don't want to let my time pass out without making something valuable and meaningful inside it.

Sooo, this posting will share you still about Sisterhood Project. I was asked to help Teh Wida and Teh Senix to be a model for her latest hijab collection. Fashion is one of my passion, I keen on hijab style, I love to be stylish, fashionable, and wear new fashion item I never wear before. For me fashion is a real art.

We took place for photo shooting in Sadaya, the new studio around town which A Firman as the owner. Here are the results:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment