Monday, June 1, 2015

How Do You Feel Now?

Halo Blog!

I don't think I have to write this down, but this time I really don't know where to share as my friends and relatives in Indonesia have slept already I guess as it's midnight over there. I am now thinking about my relationship to everyone that is not always going well. Today I had bad feeling because of the tendentious comment from one of my Facebook friend. I always keep to be wise every time I write any statement or something but virtual world is wild. When I deliver my feeling about things, some may be doesn't agree and at that time they (who don't like me, may be) address their disagreement in the not-finest way. Sometimes, I am down. 

I never consider annoying people as enemy but I can't stand when they are around. I'm better not having to do with them anymore, at all. I prefer surround my self with nice people that I comfortable with. That's what life for. Looking for happiness and peace. 

Living miles away from home is not easy, feeling home sick is very normal. But I always try to be a typical person who is always deal with every situation and condition. As harder as I try, I however need bigger energy to make it so. Sometimes, I broke down to tears and frankly it's often here, just like today. I don't know why. For me, crying the best way to relieve bad feeling. So, how do I feel now? I'm better because I own You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment