Saturday, September 17, 2011

Not Pro

I don't know why since I had blog, I love doing make up. Snap some picture of me then post them here. I do realize I'm still amateur in photography but I'm serious on it. Moreover I love learning. So I'll keep practicing and snapping what I want to, especially me and my daily activities.

Here are some pictures of me. I also gave it my-adobe-photo-shop-skill touch.

I’m not a professional photographer. Not also a model. I probably never will be. I don't really care when everyone told or text that my pictures aren't good. For me, it's a hobby. Relaxing hobby to relieve stress ;)

O God, photography is addictive. I'm still blank about lighting, using camera, and the way to capture right angle. Even I just used my camera pocket to capture all of these. But I think within the limitation is driving me to be more creative to get the best result.



I have a few friends who are good in photography. May be I'll take practice with them later to encourage my skill. I'll be waiting for both constructive criticisms and suggestions from you the reader =)

xoxo,
Lisan Kyrana

No comments:

Post a Comment