Thursday, October 20, 2011

Get Married Soon

Me and Teh Rina

Who will get married soon? Me??? 

Of course no! If I will I guess so many guys will be broken heart. Hahaha. Teh Rina in age 23 insyaallah will be married with A Agung, the one she loves and loves her on Friday 11-11-11. Cute date right? Frankly I never meet her husband will be, but I've seen the pictures of him. May her upcoming wedding will make her and (future) family later find the real happiness. Amin.

So what about me? 
Hmm, actually I'm still young and sweet only 18th, I don't have any plan to be married too young. Insyallah when my age is 25 I will have been ready. I think to get married there are so much things to prepare. And the most important thing is about the (future) husband.I really wish for a gentle, responsible, lovable, honesty and kindly true man. 

Whoever still a single fighter, let's pray to get the best soul mate to keep us accompanied for whole life. Bismillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment