Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday in Black

Oh dear what can I do?
Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue
Tell me oh what can I do?

She thinks of him and so she dresses in black
And though he'll never come back
she's dressed in black


I'm in black

The part of song is by The Beatles, my most favorite legend band. Titled Baby's in Black. Today I dress in black with a lil bit blue I wear as a belt. The pictures are taken at office by Rachmi. Thanks dear!

Anyway, I do love the weather today. It's rainy day but the rain is getting small in the afternoon. Soggy, moist, and coooooool. No hot sunshine as usual. I also backed home early as my works finished faster. Yay! 

PS: I extend condolence to Marco Simoncelli who died in Malaysian MotoGP crash this afternoon. Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment