Sunday, December 11, 2011

Interesting Saturday

Life is like a game and I've done well all the challenges today. Yaaay! This saturday really makes my day interesting. Hung out with sister's little family, had lunch together, and did karaoke. Super happy!

Daddy's little girl

She's doing what she call 'Mamam (eating)" =D

Selecting playlist


Karaoke heals my dizziness

I like to move it move it

Enjoy singing
Some troubles I got before having fun which are I can pass them through:
  •  Saturday actually my day off but I had an appoinment with my source. Thankfully I can fulfill my promise.
  •  My motor car can't be startered and finally it can be repaired free and no charge as I was reporting to Mrs Lisna, Mr Darius' wife. He have top position in Yamaha Berlian Motor. Thank's a bunch =)
  •  I got hectic day but I can well-organize everything. Alhamdulillah.
That's going on my interesting Saturday. What about yours? I hope you are all always happy and delightful for having best family.

No comments:

Post a Comment