Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wrong Dress Code

Let's talk a little bit about my activities today. Leaving home earlier at 7 AM then going to Pendopo with Mrs Tina for reporting Mrs Lina Ruzhan, wife of Bupati Kabupaten Tasikmalaya Uu Ruzhanul Ulum. I skipped class again and again v_v Hoaaahm.

After that, Mrs Tina asked me to accompany her to Doctor Polar's wedding party at Ramayana Hotel. Had lunch and meals over there. Such an elegant wedding. Hopefully someday I would have the same or more wedding party. Amin =D

Anyway, Due to sudden agenda makes me wearing a wrong dress code. No formal dress, no make up. Oh! But my high confidence makes me feel that I'm the most beautiful ones in the party. Hahahahaha


A group of strawberries. Nice arrangement =)

Zupa-zupa
Sweet marshmallow

My Zupa-zupa

Look me in the lips

Inside Zupa-zupa


Keep smile =)
In front of the swimming pool
I kept imagining how it could be if the brides plunged into the swimming pool after wedding party ends. Heheheh

1 comment:

  1. di tasik ada zupa2...?? dimana eta teh can..??

    oh iya kalo bisa request donk,, makanan wish.co cafe di daerah ciawi mantep tuh,,, wajib dicicipi... tq

    ReplyDelete