Monday, July 31, 2017

Batu Mahpar Tasikmalaya

It was a short trip along with my big family after attending family gathering - in celebrating my cousin's new house. The place is called Batu Mahpar which means the stone lies on the earth. This new-known destination is located in Sariwangi District, Tasikmalaya Regency. We pass through the Cisinga (Ciawi-Singaparna) street.

I would say that the area is still a little virgin because not so many people come there. One of the main attraction is the waterfall where we have to go down to reach it. We need to pay IDR 5000 per person.

I recommend this place for you who love to explore the nature. f you had plan to come here, make your outfit correct. Don't wear any high heels or wedges :'D

Enjoy your weekend!

PS: No need to imagine how it looks like. I made a video of the view around ;)



Sundanese Waterfall



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for info sangat menarik sekali, jangan lupa kunjungi website kami http://bit.ly/2MK7uo7

    ReplyDelete