Thursday, November 10, 2011

Romance is in The Air

Making play list in random I'm suddenly listening to a familiar mellow song. Then found out the tittle is 'Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You' by Westlife. I tried to listen another such as 'My Love', 'When You Tell Me That You Love Me' and suddenly in looooove, gonna set them in my play list. Listening to all that romantic songs I feel like romance is in the air :P          


A Guiding Star


 Shining like a candle in the dark
I wanna hold you close, under the rain

Here is my favorite part of lyric of 'Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You' song:

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

Too sweeeeeeet. Wish someone sing this song for me, LOL.
Someday I would ask whoever *he is!
Frankly I just find my self being extremely lebaaaaaaaaaaaaaay like tonight. Whatever, it's only once in a while, right?

xoxo,
The one who's in love.. with a romantic song :P 
---------------------------------------------------------
*my soul mate

No comments:

Post a Comment