Thursday, November 24, 2011

Something Memorable

Dear my children whenever you are now.. I wanna tell you something about my past. I think it's worth to read to get the knowledge of it.

This date, three years ago was my historical day. That's the first time I really felt in love with a boy and making relationship. There's nothing so sweet in life as that love. I and him made dreams to grow up together till we're old. He's like a special gift from God to me. Words of love was my daily sentence. I love you, I miss you, and it's like I'm flying high. Even we had plans to get married later, have children and raise them up together. He's so protective but I love the way he treated me so. I love him just the way he is. Feels like that the world is ours.

But my first love's not gonna be ever lasting. All the dreams may never come true. I couldn't have children with him. We both decided to separate each other and live the life without our love almost one year ago. Moreover we had long distance relationship, Tasik-Bandung and only met every 3 months. So heart breaking at first indeed but I should keep moving on. I cried over him almost every night. I really felt lost. He's best friend ever so far.

From this memorable experiences, I had lots of knowledge to learn more. If you decide to fall in love with a man, you have yo be ready to get all the risks including broken heart. I promised if you asked me what the meaning of it, I'd try to explain. I want you all get the best man, someone you love and love you endlessly. Hope your dad later would be the same with my wish.

I miss you all =)


Please pray for me, sweethearts =)
I miss you like I do. Can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment