Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fun Facts

  • As a child.. spoiled and loved to shop clothes. I still remember that I shopped almost once a week with Mom. Now I prefer save money more than shopping.
  • In three words, I am.. labile, don't like to complain, and selective in choosing a boyfriend. I only have one ex and I'm single now.
  • My mood right now.. discomfort. The whole family keep yelling out supporting Indonesia in football competition. They are too dramatic.
  • My best trait.. large and open minded.
  • And worst.. ill-tempered.
  • I wish, I could.. have blue eyes. 
  • The loves of my life.. my family especially my Mom.
  • Religion has thought me.. to love Allah above of all.
  • Favorite place.. Malioboro street in Jogjakarta. I ever been in love for the first time with a man there.
  • Favorite food.. everything but junk food.
  • And music.. depends on the situation. I'm actually a beatle maniac, but now I love to listen to Westlife's songs as I'm in the mood for love lately. So romantic.
  • And film.. love, drama, comedy. I love The Time Traveler's Wife. Horror? No thank's.
  • Biggest wish.. Mark Feehily is not a gay and being my boy friend.
  • The most attractive thing about a man.. smart, pearl smile, good attitude, good smell, romantic.
  • People would be surprised to know.. I'm a lazier one. Get up at 5 to have a subuh prayer and then back to the bed, continue swimming in the deep sea of blanket till 6-7 AM.
  • My choice of three special people to eat dinner with.. Mark Feehily for his genuine and cool smile, Eric Bana a handsome man, and Barrack Obama to eat bakso together. 
  • People I would really like to interview, living or dead.. Adam Sandler, where he is learning to be a gorgeous comedian actor.
  • If I interviewed my self, I would ask.. when will you get married? I don't know the answer. Only God knows..
  • Describe your man's criteria.. smart, lovable, honest, responsible, gentle, romantic, handsome, rich.
  • Favorite sentence.. You don't have to change a thing. I love you just the way you are. Hope my soul mate later would tell me so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment