Friday, November 4, 2011

From Them I Learn

Actually I reported this on last Wednesday. I just post it now as I'm soooo busy with many responsibilities and D.E.A.D.L.I.N.E everyday! Hope this post would be a precious lesson for us. Because it's so touchy.


Me, Mrs.Pepi, two students of special school

I was visiting Special School (Sekolah Luar Biasa) Bahagia on Taman Makam Pahlawan st in order to report. Eventually, Not only writing idea I got, but also lessons. Arrived school I noticed so many children even teenager in uniform. From the outside, some of them look normal. But they all are special. They are with mental retardation, deaf, mute, syndrome down, and physical disability.



Anisa Reza, a deaf-mute little girl and her Mom

One of students I interviewed is Rizky Juliansyah, a 15 years old boy with syndrome down (top picture). He's really close with her beloved teacher, Mrs Pepi. Rizky keeps talking that he wants to marry Mrs Pepi. Quiet ironic right? 

Mrs Pepi told me that she's the only teacher who always clean his poop! Wow, can you imagine? =D I really appreciate her doing. She's such amazing teacher. She and also other teachers said patience and sincerity are the key for the profession.


The students of deaf-mute class are singing

From them all I learned that I should be more grateful and thankful to Allah for being physically and mentally normal. From all the great teachers I learned that I should be more patient and sincere in facing the troubles in life. Thank Allah, You always show me the way to be a better person and be on the right track.

God bless me and you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment